Anathar" is the tenth sword, the most powerful of those ancient blades. It holds the power of all of the other swords of the Ancients combined. Anathar's" blade is inscribed with runes in the lost language of the Anath that name it as the "Sword of Power". Its hilt is formed with a spiked triple cross guard and the pommel is fashioned after the ceremonial winged and horned headdress of the Ancient Ones. The grip is carved from three pieces of red thorcan, a reddish stone jewel said to be an important talisman of the Anath, harboring their greatest powers.
- Blade Length (inches): 33.75
- Blade Material: 420 J2 Stainless, False-Edged
- Handle Material: Cast Metal with Imitation Amber Grip
- Overall Length (inches): 46.75
- Solid metal handle parts
- Blade unsharpened, etched with ancient runes
- Includes custom art print "The Last Stand"