The Thaitsuki Sokueto Honachi Japanese Sword is a testament to the skill of Thaitsuki forgesmiths. The samurai blade is clay tempered , water quenched (not oil) and hand polished and dark brown gross saya.
SHISHI set Fuchi and Kashira Silver 99%,Fireblow stick on copper structure with traditional.Ivory Silk 100% Tsuka ito From Japan Traditional tsuka cheated with black gross genuine rayskin.More safty confident with 2 mekuji.
Copper tsuba blackened. Fireblow to stick the Silver SHISHI on it. The SHISHI stands out beautifully. Special line up 2 layers of seppa upper is brass and lower is silver. They are covered to match together
2 layer of habaki engraving emotion with floral mitsu hana style. Bo-hi run straight under the habaki Japanese high cabon steel clay tempered then quenched in the water.Polishing live blade,razor edge and notarae hamon
Silver 99% SHISHI Fireblow on copper kashira and silver shinto dome ,Silver 92.5% Kurikata on SAYA Bufallo horn KOIGUCHI with the soft wooden shield inside to care and fit to silver HABAKI
Medium KISSAKI and yokote tip. neat and straight MUNE.
- Material used: Blade Collar (Habaki) silver 92.5%
- Braid (Tsuka ito) : Ivory silk from Japan
- Scabbard (Saya) : Dried CHUMPA light weight wood
- Guard (Tsuba) : Copper guard fire blow stick with silver shi-shi
- Ornament (Menuki) Silver 95.5%
- Peg (Mekugi) : 2 units Pradoo Hard wood
- Scabbard cord (Sageo) : Ivory silk from Japan
- Spacers (Seppa) : Silver 92.5% and Brass
- Handle (Tsuka) : Teng hard wood wrapped with genuine rayskin
The Sokueto Hondachi Katana is a fully functional Japanese katana and not a replica of any kind. It is considered a weapon and it is extremely sharp. This sword can easily sever a 4" thick bamboo with single stroke.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase this fully functional, battle-ready katana samurai sword.
- Overall: 40.5" (104.1 cm)
- Blade: 29" (74.93 cm)
- Tsuka: 11.5" (27.94 cm)
- Weight: 2 1/2 pounds" (27.94 cm)